-
October 13th, 2004, 01:56 PM
#21
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey, at least your PC will be alright, right?
-
October 13th, 2004, 01:59 PM
#22
Inactive Member
-
October 13th, 2004, 02:11 PM
#23
Senior Hostboard Member
Wowza... hard... kickass...
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 13, 2004 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
October 13th, 2004, 02:19 PM
#24
HB Forum Owner
Lol, that was cruel, but the pic was fun nonetheless and he made a few good points. Even so, he wrote more of a comedy article; that can't be serious, and I'm not excusing him.
Even if Reeve wouldn't open the foundation if he hadn't had an accident, nothing can negate the fact he did open it, and he did help a lot of people, so selfish or not ?all of us are selfish, it's healthy to be so?, he did good deeds he deserves to be thanked for.
Do you think I'd have created this message board if I hadn't had fun with Grandia 2 myself? Was this egoist? Of course. I worked on stuff I liked personally. Still, was it good?
-
October 13th, 2004, 02:28 PM
#25
Senior Hostboard Member
Surething dude! It was!! ^^
BTW, you guys know, that this news haven't even made his way to Hungary? B
And how does he died?
-
October 13th, 2004, 02:56 PM
#26
Inactive Member
even if it was selfish he has the right to do such a thing to try and cure himself as anyone would do if they had his resources, he did nothing wrong maddoxx is just being maddoxx ;\
-
October 13th, 2004, 03:58 PM
#27
Senior Hostboard Member
Oh, I remember, you told me b4, it just sounded weird, had a subway for lunch... wtf?! lolz!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks